The Glue compressor operates smoothly and transparently because it uses the same high-quality algorithms found in circuit simulators, but optimized for fast operation. In addition to the usual compressor controls, it features treble mix/range/sidechain controls, external sidechain support, peak clamping, and advanced oversampling.
Additions include an ultra-fast attack time of up to 0.01 mS and a range control that reduces the amount of compression to give incredibly natural-sounding attacks and limits the maximum amount of compression applied. Also included is external sidechain support and an adjustable sidechain high-pass filter.
Features of The Glue
- Accurate analog model of the SSL 4000 bus compressor for that iconic 80s sound.
- Ultra-fast response time, cranking down to an impressive 0.01 ms.
- Range control gives you the freedom to adjust the maximum compression applied for natural-sounding attacks.
- Peak clamp tackles those harsh transients with optional intensity.
- External sidechain support opens up new creative possibilities.
- Adjustable sidechain high-pass filter for fine-tuning your compression.
Technical Details & System Requirements
- Version: v1.7.0
- Developer: Cytomic
- Interface language: English
- Platform: Intel/Apple Silicon Universal
- System requirements: macOS 10.13 or later
- Download Size: 15.1 MB