Overview of Disco Pop EBX
If there was ever a time when the bass truly stepped out of the shadow of the drums and took center stage, it was the golden days of disco. While overalls, platform shoes, and bell bottoms may have been a staple of the 1970s era, disco has never been as popular as it was back then.
At the forefront of this sound is a classic bass that delivers a lush, two-note, octave-filled disco groove.
For this EBX, we went to great lengths to find the perfect instrument that could bridge the gap between classic and modern—an instrument that had all the vintage features but also had enough girth to stand its own in today’s pop music.
In addition to the instrument itself, this EBX also includes a wide selection of presets from classic to modern sounds, as well as a core collection of big, chunky disco-style bass lines.
Features of Disco Pop EBX
- A bass that steps out of the shadows, claiming its place in the disco spotlight.
- The perfect blend of classic and modern, giving you the best of both eras.
- Vintage features that scream ’70s charm, paired with the girth make a statement in today’s pop scene.
- Lush, two-note, octave-filled grooves that transport you straight to the golden days of disco.
- An EBX with a variety of presets, catering to classic and modern tastes alike.
- The core collection of big, chunky disco-style bass lines – because who doesn’t love a bass that can make you move?
Technical Details & System Requirements
- Developer: Toontrack
- Format: EZbass SOUNDBANK
- Quality: 24-bit 44.1 kHz stereo
- Download Size: 505.1 MB