Blues EZX comes with two sets of kits from different eras: one from the 1970s years, as well as a calfskin set from the 1940s. On top of this, it features a contemporary collection of cymbals, as well as additional accessories such as a suitcase and a set of calfskin tambourines. All instruments were handpicked and in many cases carried on the road by the sampling drummer himself, a blues musician with years of experience playing blues on the kit.
It was all recorded in an empty Swedish theater and then mixed in a high-end studio using vintage and modern outboard equipment. Get ready for a collection of warm and distinctive sounds that run the gamut from dry to ambient. This is the sound of then, now and the time to come.
Features of THE BLUES EZX
- Two sets of kits from the 1970s and the 1940s for authentic blues vibes.
- Contemporary collection of cymbals to add a modern touch to your bluesy beats.
- Unique accessories including a suitcase and calfskin tambourines for added flavor.
- Handpicked instruments, carried on the road by a blues musician with years of experience.
- Recorded in an empty Swedish theater, mixed in a high-end studio with vintage and modern gear.
- Warm and distinctive sounds ranging from dry to ambient for a versatile blues experience.
Technical Details & System Requirements
- Developer: Toontrack
- Format: EZdrummer SOUNDBANK
- Quality: 24-bit 44.1 kHz stereo
- Download Size: 725.2 MB